Hey there, my name is Kaitlyn Cecelia Stock and most days your can find me in my pajamas at my home office with my head buried in 10 new projects, all half completed! I am an introvert, creative, artist, jewelry designer, dog mom, dreamer, hardworking entrepreneur and I definitely have unrealistic goals to change the world :) Those who know me best, often remind me that I tell it like it is! People often refer to me as kind, driven, quite until you get to know me and disorganized. My most noted trait is my huge heart for others!I love serving the world by sharing my passion for sustainability and my love for beautiful and versatile jewelry. The things I am most passionate about in life is my dog, my jewelry business and my family.
I create jewelry for driven women who are looking for a quality every day jewelry collection to wear for all of life's occasions. I am lucky to give women the gift of a jewelry line, that gives back to mother nature. For every piece of jewelry sold, one tree is planted. As a jewelry designer, you can find my jewelry line in over 130 boutique stores in the United States.When I'm not busy selling my jewelry at fashion shows, you can catch me hanging out with my dog, or out and about exploring nature. One of my new favorite activities is cross country skiing with my dog, Rodeo. She is half Australian Shepard and half black lab. I also really enjoy researching new developments in sustainable technologies. I am constantly submerging my mind in articles involving anything to do who the preservation of our beautiful earth :)If you're dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. After college I partook in a very short-lived internship in Brooklyn, New York. I worked for Hellman-Chang, which is a high end furniture manufacture that specializes in minimal USA made, high end residential furniture. I had a lot of friends who were able to see me jumping into a culture that was out of my character, before I was able to realize this. I only lasted a month in New York, before moving back to my home town of Fergus Falls, MN.
2. I grew up in Arden Hills, MN with my mom and brother Christian. Growing up in the cities taught me that there was so many opportunities in the world we live in. I am so grateful to have moved around a lot as a kid, because of that.
3. Vietnamese is my absolute FAVORITE food, in the entire world. Every time I travel for work, I binge eat Vietnamese food. My favorite dish is PHO with brisket, hosin sauce and extra sriracha hot sauce!
4. In college I majored in interior design and minored in sustainability. I received a BFA and one of my favorite classes in college, was Chinese Art History. I still to this day, wish I would have paid more attention in that class! I also struggle with grammar and failed English twice in high school, so my apologies for any grammatical errors :)
5. I have scoliosis, which is a curvature in the spine. So if you are looking at me from behind, my spine is not straight up and down. It is shaped like a very loose S. I had to wear a back brace in middle school and was far from thrilled, at that time in my life. I haven't had any issues with it besides the fact that right shoulder sits up a bit higher than my left. I also have noticed that my left shoe is always a little more worn out than my right.
~Kaitlyn Cecelia Stock~